It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The Virtual Conference on Challenges in Hematology (C-Hem2021) which will take place 18-19 March 2021 online.
This meeting will be valuable for you if you are looking for:
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Multiple opportunities for virtual scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts
- An emphasis on critical discussion of the most relevant challenges in hematology from a practical point of view, with a focus on problem solving.
The meeting will provide clinicians and biologists with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insights into challenges and new therapeutic perspectives in the field of hematology.
This meeting will be of interest to:
- Senior or junior clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
- Biologists (BS)
- Clinical residents in-training
- R&D personnel
- Pharmaceutical and industry professionals
The Conference will virtually welcome medical professionals, treatment experts, industry leaders and other experts. The virtual platform will also allow interactions between scientists and pharmaceutical and industry professionals.
The most relevant challenges on the following topics will be discussed:
- Hodgkin disease
- B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Philadelphia negative myeloproliferative disorder
- Benign hematology (thalassemia, sickle cell disease)
- Iron metabolism
- Routing diagnosis gene expression and mutational profiling
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and CAR-T
- Treatment of resistant/relapsed disease
- Minimal residual disease
The programme will include:
- Satellite symposia
- Plenary Sessions
- Presentation of 3-6 best abstracts
We hope you will virtually join us!
Professor Alessandro Isidori, MD, PhD,
Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center
Marche Nord Hospital – Pesaro – Italy